Saturday, August 29, 2009

there is nothing you can teach me that i can't learn from mister hathaway

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who checked out Art Feeds, it really does mean a ton to me. I really believe in what they do, and getting the word out about them just brightens my day and i hope yours too!!!


I'm officially a freshman. I'm not going to lie, this was one of the most nerve wracking weeks of my entire life. My first day really was scary. Lunch was awful, but now i've got it figured out. Everything has seemed to have fallen into place, things go rather smoothly with the daily routine and i'm so thankful to have made the friends I have made so far! I have yet to meet a mean person, which is always a plus!

My art and english classes are the ones i'm most excited about! I cannot wait to tell you guys more about them!!!

I'm really crunched for time and tired and busy but hey, that's why we love school, right?

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week and i'll comment soon i really do promise!


-Raigan

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad lunch is figured out. That's an important one.

    I love your picture you posted. I hope you have a good week. I bet you can't wait for the first football game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this title.

    I hope you have a great second week of school.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. school starts next week for me, and this post only made me feel more nervous. glad everything has worked out though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the note. I just found out a cousin of mine is going to have a baby in March. She plans to get married after the baby is born.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to get back to you. Thanks so much for the note. Hope you are having a good week...and a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete