Friday, August 7, 2009

My Shiny Teeth and Me

After two and a half years of those awesome brackets, tightening, power chains, lip bumpers, spacers, and some custom wires I'm pleased to present to you my brand new pearly whites!

That last picture has no editing, it's light and the fact that I layed out once this summer for about 10 minutes :) But honestly i couldn't care less, my teeth are BEAUTIFUL and I'm just oh so very happy!

Hopefully next week I'll be starting up my guaranteed weekly post, that will oh so very hopefully be a surprise to all of you :)


I'll comment eventually haha sorry I just get distracted...if you want a comment back, just comment MEEEE silly gooses! Oh and if you still have my link as "A taste of the good life" pretty pretty please change it to Hummingbird? Thank you :)





-Raigan

7 comments:

  1. Your teeth look fab! I also had my braces for two and a half years. Cute skirt too :).

    Thank you for the comment btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for me comment hun :)
    LaserQuest is this place that is awesome haha.. ya all have plastic guns (Lasers) and vests on and your put into teams.. if someone on the other team shoots you they get points and you all run around in the dark :D
    plus the 80s theme just tops it off!!

    your teeth are gorgeousss :):)

    ly xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO YOU! I loved all your descriptions about those braces. Looking Lovely!

    Thank you for the very sweet note too. It was great to read..and the thought of them as a couple starting a family. Then some one else comments..how sad that post was...I'm not sure why. That person seems to think Ellie is hiding something from Lon..hmmm..guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I loved the comment.

    Well, I'm about over Mono. I hope. I am so dragging.

    I love the pics. & you look great. Honest, you do.

    Thanks again. And wishing you lots of fun days before school starts and of course, even more fun ones when you are back with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its good to hear from you. Its thunderstorm city here today.

    I hope you are having a good weekend. Don't stay out in that sun too long..and don't hang around 9 year old boys either.

    Thanks for reading. Honestly, I've always wanted to write about a band, yet I wanted to give that feel of how hard it is to be in a band even on the local scene. & also hoping it'll inspire people to listen to local music too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the note..oh..well..just wait for how it unfolds...you never know...with Lon & Ellie. I do like them better together than I did with Ellie and Eric. Unfortunatly, most of us have to go through a relationship that might not be the best one for us. & some even get in a rut.

    Actually, I live in Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I know how hard it was for my daughter going through all of that, but now she has a beautiful smile too.
    Love your header! xo

    ReplyDelete