Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here Goes Nothin


I have a stripe
those are an after and a before
Someone tell me that you also feel as if NeverShoutNever! basically knows your whole life and puts it into music....because if I'm the only one.....well then that's awfully frightening. The new song, the un-named one that I'm pretty sure he's naming 15, is truthfully all me in a song. I can see my cousin writing that for me. Awwww haha
Well yeah, tell me how you feel about this hair dealio, pleaaaase?
I'm feeling like quite the narcissist today....hmph.
-Raigan








4 comments:

  1. You look so grownup! I can't believe it. Wow..I'm impressed. Really! I think its great. Thanks for the note, too...and for liking Ravi, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it you! Wow, I really like it. I do. You are so animated. I really hope you do something in drama or that other thing..ferinzics (sorry, I forgot how to spell it). Thanks for the note. Have you started school yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new hair :):)
    you look like a completely different person lol.
    but soo sooo grown up and cute :D
    =]

    hope your alreet :)

    ly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo pretty!!!! and chloe is right, you do look very very grown up and mature! yay! but honestly i think you look lovely either way. the second picture is so cute :)

    i hope your week is going well so far! i have today and tomorrow of from work so mine is DEFINITELY going well! haha

    <3, angelica

    ReplyDelete