Sunday, September 6, 2009

The sweetest suites around

Did I ever mention that I'm loving school? The first football game was last week, and it was a total blast. It was the first time I've ever really felt like myself around all these cool new people, and I'm really thankful that I got to go. Alejandra (the one in the blue and yellow tank top) is probably my best friend so far, she's been nothing but sweet and amazing to me and I'm so excited to see where our friendship goes this year. The first week felt like an eternity, but it's gotten a lot better now that I actually know what's going on most of the time. I'm trying out for cheerleading and I'm really hoping to make it because I just feel like it'd be a great way to get involved. So I guess we'll see where that goes.
Labor Day weekend means the Mizzou Illini game, it also means downtown St.Louis. I'm in love with it. I'm also in love with the park around the Arch, the river front...pretty much everything about St. Louis I love. The first night we went downtown for the battle of the bands which was fun, then we just walked around. Then on Saturday we got up and went to eat and it was raining which just sucked. But, thankfully, it stopped soon enough and we got to go do fun stuff down by the stadium (it's where the Rams play). We went to the arch and the park by there. We took soooooo many pictures and these are just a few, there were a bunch of really good ones but I'm tired for one and for two, there are just wayyyy to many! It was a really good time, and I'm thankful for the rain because of fun puddle pictures. I cannot wait for my senior pictures someday.

-Raigan









6 comments:

  1. I so love your boots! The coolest pics! Yeah, I love those first games with friends. So much laughter to be had....

    Well, I've had a slow go waiting for friends that never show. I have one who says we'll do stuff, then she stands me up. Ugh...I'm not the happiest camper this week. thanks for reading...I couldn't leave Eric completely out, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a blast this weekend. Great going.

    Oh well, you know ..its going. hahahaa..

    Love the pics from the football game. Looks like some great friends. Wishing you all the best.

    Thanks so much for the very sweet note. So true. You are so wise. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww i'm really glad your enjoying school :)
    i went back today and now that im in sixth-form college we have some new people starting and im in classes with like none of my friends but hopefuls i can report back in a week and letcha no that things have improved :P but on the plus side i get 2 hours free period every other day which i get to spend with my loverly boyfriend :):)
    hehe.

    glad ya had a great weekend!!
    loverly picss!!


    loveyaa :] xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure there is just too much to communicate on out there. Phones. Computer. You name it..and still we can't get together. Like yesterday, my friend was e-mailing me while texting the other friend. Also I have one friend who only does things at night..not the day...because she stays up playing her world of war craft which I don't play nor my other friend. Then you start to wonder, why do we try. Once we got together finally for lunch just to listen to our one friend go on and on about her breakup. It was miserable. So for sounding so uncaring..but..you can only take so much. Sometimes.

    Thanks for the note. I think Eric hits a nerve with Olivia, and he doesn't even know it.

    ReplyDelete