Thursday, August 27, 2009

This. Is. Important.

Ok guys I really really need your help! As you probably already know, i really really support Art Feeds and everything they stand for. Art Feeds is an organization that provides art programs for schools. They provide a creative outlet for kids who otherwise wouldn't have anything else! Well, right now they're really hoping to provide aid for Africa.

You guys, they're awesome!!!! And here is where your help comes in :)

Paypal. Wanna make a donation? Here sweety let me help you! haha! Well I'm going to provide you guys with a widget to help them out, and you're also going to be helping ME out! If i get the most donations, I also get a bunch of really sweet loot from the lovely folks at Art Feeds!!!

And you guys can add it to your page too! It really is not about winning, it's about helping out!

Ok so if you could help, thank you soooooo much!!! The widget will be in the side bar, and I'll update you on my first week of school later.

THANK YOU

-Raigan

7 comments:

  1. love the blog come check mine out at tommythefashionist.blogspot.com and please follow me and i will follow ya back pce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really cool. Thanks so much for the comment. I so appreciate it.

    I hope you post about how school is going.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by!

    i don't have paypal but i'll get my sister to help me make one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good cause. Thanks so much for the note. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does sound like a really good cause :)
    i hope school is going well for you... not gone back yet lol. not looking forward to it yet.

    huggie :)
    hope ya alreet :D


    looveeya :] xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like an awesome cause! i'll look into it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete