Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good Intentions

I had the best of intentions for this weekend and this week really, I had some things planned I wanted to do for the blog but instead life went along with it's funny way of changing those plans. The only thing I've really accomplished is getting a Jack's Mannequin CD and I've also picked up my school schedule and looked at my locker.



My brother's birthday party went well, he's such a sweetie and although I wish he would stay little forever, every step of his life (yes, step. he's taking some of those now) has been a cute and snugly adventure.

So I guess I'll leave you with some pictures of me and my family...and some of me and my cousin being cheese balls :)




I strongly recommend that everyone goes to see 500 Days of Summer, it's sweet and adorable and hilarious and I loved it!


Have a great weekend and, for some of you, last week of summer!



-Raigan

Currently Listening to: Before We Go Down by Carter Hulsey

4 comments:

  1. Oh..I so loved 500 days of summer!

    Aw..you guys are adorable. Love the party hats!

    Thanks for the note. Glad you like the story. I have been working on it more, but I'm not sure how some will feel with what develops. Hopefully, it won't be terrible, but more characters get involved. More about Amanda, too.

    Thank you so much for the feedback. I so appreciate it.

    Well, the huskers are not anywhere what they used to be. Only they still think they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love this so much.

    Thanks for the beautiful note. Hope you like your locker and class schedule. How's the Jack Mannequin cd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) I love Jack's Mannequin!
    b) (500) Days of Summer = cutest movie ever.
    c) Your header is adorable.
    d) I love your name! I know a little girl named Reagan, and ever since she was born I've been in love with the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you ready for school?

    How are you and Jack Mannequin doing?

    ReplyDelete