Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How Good it can Get

So a couple things I haven't mentioned just quite yet:

One= my mom is pregnant! woohoo! I have a baby brother who will be one this Saturday (august 8), and he'll be 16 months old when the new one gets here. The due date on this little peanut is December 25th, this kid may get to share a birthday with Jesus!

Two= my family moved to a larger house across town, which is really cool I actually enjoy moving and having a new house that just smells new. My room is bigger which is nice, and so is my closet :)


Alright back to the scheduled programing?



I used to have these really really cool neighbors but they moved to California and I'm really excited to say they came and visited last weekend! They have 3 kids and are expecting twins (is it just me or is EVERYONE pregnant these days?) and I've always looked like i could just fit right into their perfect little blond haired blue eyed family :)

I went to a Wallflowers concert on Wednesday last week and that was very fun, it was a good night all around. Then on Friday me, my mom, step dad, brother, and friend Melissa all headed to my step dad's family's town to celebrate my little brother's birthday early. One year olds and cake is often a very fun thing, but it was also fun being weird and taking random pictures :)

Hunter's theme for his birthday was Curious George because that's what we consider him to be, a very curious little monkey who can get into trouble but is so cute it hardly matters :)

Right now, I'm just bummed I'm not at Warped in St.Louis because they've got some great names there today, including my absolute favorite...Christofer Drew :(

I'm also not at a Metro Station concert....*sigh*....haha don't make fun of me OK? Mayday Parade is opening, which is the only reason i wanna go!!!

Have a good day :)

-Raigan

5 comments:

  1. Oh..I so wanted to go to a metro station concert because I do love that cd. & I love Mayday parade too..but I missed them.

    Thanks for the note. No..ellie's not pregnant. Lon may wish that she was. Mainly this month you'll find out more about Amanda, Kyle, Kelsey & Nick..with a little of the others mixed in.

    Congrads! for your Mom & all of you. Oh, sweet pics of your baby brother. & cool about the new room. Loved your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool about moving..and now a new baby on the way! Wow! I loved the pics in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww your lil bro is soo cute :):)
    i moved house twice this year and i love the smell of new houses haha plus i got a bigger room which was awesome aswell :)
    and thats soo sweet that your old neighbours visited!!

    tehe. loveeyaaa :] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love the new header! & your profile pic with NeverShoutNever! T. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For the very very sweet note. Thank you for reading. I hope you are getting to do lots of fun things things with your friends and family before school starts.

    ReplyDelete