Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh. Em. Gee.

this one time...I showed off how gangster I really am

So OK I just finished writing part of a script for a skit......in SPANISH!
es muy loco...
I'm in Spanish 2 this year and I really have no idea how that's possible. Sure, I've finished Spanish 1. Sure, this is my third year of Spanish class. But i seriously have no idea what is going on half the time. I just have to get through one more year after this haha let's hope it goes bueno.
Oh and as for homecoming, that's next week. Getting dates screwed up is always the worst. This one time last year my mom thought I had a doctors appointment and had someone drop me off and I didn't have one...it was awful haha. I have weird abandonment and time issues. Like, I cannot stand being early for something. I have to be RIGHT on time or like a few minutes late to feel like everything is OK in the world. Weird?
-Raigan

7 comments:

  1. omg seriously i give you so much credit for writing a whole SCRIPT in spanish, writing really anything in a second language is seriously really really hard! so that's awesome! and believe me, i went through about 5 years of spanish throughout middle and high school and still hardly know anything :) lol seriously so be proud of yourself!

    and i honestly cannot agree with you more about the whole being right on time and not early or late...i spent almost all of my childhood being too early or waiting all day or night for someone to come get me and walking home several times because i just couldn't bear to stay in the place i was at and be embarrassed by the people there from having to sit and wait there for so long! so i know EXACTLY what you mean, couldn't have said it better myself!
    i hope you are doing well!

    <3, angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..I feel for you in spanish..and getting there on time..and stuff. It can be crazy.

    I did see Jennifer's Body..actually, its Amanda Seyfred & Johnny Simmons along with Kyle Gallner that make the movie. It is a very dark comedy. I liked the movie so much I had to start a fan fic about one of the characters.

    http://colingrayfanfic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. If you go..watch for Diablo as the bartender at the bar. Really, there are some awesome performances from Amanda Seyfried as Needy and Chip is so sweet (Johnny Simmons) as her boyfriend and Kyle ..well, I think I'm obessed with him now.

    Hope you have some fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you..I'm sure its great. Thats cool about Spanish.

    Thanks for the note. Yeah, I think Ellie and Charlie are great together.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend. LOVE THAT HAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I'm glad you liked it. All my friends were like..no, I don't think it'll be any good. But my one friend was like..WE ARE GOING..and I'm glad we did. Kyle Gallner was just so good and he wasn't in it long enough..darn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVEEE YOURRR HAT SOOOO MUCH :):):)
    bit of a gangstaa you then? teheee.

    nahh i no whatcha mean about being on time and everything... i'd be on time if i could but i dont ever have a choice with my dad cuz hes always late everywhere soo i get to wait around and everything :( not soo good.

    hope ya weekends awesomee and everything!!

    :)
    ly :] xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, as you're learning spanish i'm learning english (i'm portuguese, actually) :P

    ReplyDelete