Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's the way you do the things you do that make me fall in love with you

My goodness how hectic life can get once school starts. But then again I feel like most of the time I'm a little lost. I understand that school is still completely new to me but I just hate not feeling like I fit as much as I used to. I guess that's what happens when you get used to being with the same people for nine years...hmph!

I've been thinking a lot lately about the end of the world and it's made me come to some conclusions....
you know how everyone says that everyday could be your last so you should live life to the fullest? Well, if most people believe this, then why do we waste our lives away at jobs we hate or in cold classrooms learning when we should be out there fulfilling dreams?


I don't know...lately I've just felt like I'm not doing anything productive with my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm so lucky and thankful to have all that I have, but at times I just feel like I need to be doing more or giving more or helping more. I want to be in Africa...how does one arrange that?

I also just want to start a career. I know that at 14 that sounds a little crazy, but all I want right now is to do photography for bands. Gosh I want that soooo bad. I understand the importance of education and I'm so grateful that I've had the opportunity to have one, but another piece of me just thinks about how much I could accomplish if I didn't have to go to school everyday.

Well I guess that's my little bit of rambling for the week....

-Raigan


PS: homecoming hair? someone help me...please!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet note. You are a thinker. I'm sure your teachers are happy to have you too. Anyway, please do what ever you have a passion for.

    Oh....I wanted to make Lon this kind of person who wants to be a better dad than his own Dad was because I see that a lot...in some people I know. & for Heath, maybe its going to get to him more that family is important even if they don't always accept you.

    Well, my cousin is pregnant. Funny, she was dating this college guy so seriously, then she graduates and well, moves in with this guy that my grandmother wasn't so sure about. He's older..well, not too old. like 23. And well, she wasn't getting along with her Mom and the good thing is the guy she is with proposed to her on her birthday. She's 19..and he cooks really good, and he helps my grandfather too.

    But I know how that is to have that beautiful friend that the guys all want. I guess that's why I wrote my story "ellie" was about this..yet, even so, those girls make mistakes and have to confront so many things I wouldn't have an inkling about, but still they need friends like us. I bet you keep that friend grounded.

    Well...you have such a cool haircut now. I wouldn't over do with curls or anything for homecoming. I hope you have a great time with friends. My first homecoming, I accidently asked the guy. I was trying to say something to the really adorable guy in the lunch line..and well, he didn't hear me, but the guy behind me did and tapped my shoulder and said, he'd be happy to go to Homecoming with me. So I couldn't exactly say no. He was OK. Anyway, I lost him on the dance floor a couple of times, I didn't realise he would take half of the basketball court to run around and do these wild moves.

    Thanks again for reading. Wishing you the best on Homecoming. Keep smiling. You have a great smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School can't be all bad, judging from your previous post. Some seriously cute photos there.
    So here's an idea, why don't you start taking some photos on your own. Like the school band at games, impromtu free concerts in town, that kind of thing. If they're any good, the newspaper would probably print them. That way you could start a little portfolio and see where it takes you.
    For homecoming hair: Flip through some magazines and take a couple of photos of what appeals to you to the hairdresser. Make sure you are very clear about what you want.
    Thanks for dropping by. Give your baby brother a little squeeze for me. xo d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..I so love the title. hmmm..well, when it comes to boys..and my granddaddy said..you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Ha..I would say, some of my best times with any guy were the conversations we had. I think thats the most important thing when it comes to guys. Lots of talking. Lots of laughter.

    Make sure you go with a hairdo that will get you through the night..and good comfy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee ya title :) sooo cutee...
    wow your a deep thinker lol.
    but yeahh ive never thought about that... people being in jobs they hate and everything when they could be fulfilling everything they have ever wanted to accomplish from life :)

    wow... now thats got me having a think about it :P

    anywaysss i hope your weekend has been awesomee and i hope you have an amazing time at homecoming!!! thats like prom right??


    looveyaa :] xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete