Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Excuses

I don't even know where I stand with this whole "blogging" thing anymore. My life this past school year has been consumed with finding out who my real friends are, and I think I may have found it in a group of girls who I think know me better then I even know myself. I'm so content with the life that I'm leading as of now, It's a beautiful kind of contentment. Not the kind that causes you not to grow as a person. Not the kind that leads you to be too complacent. Just the feeling that everything is balanced and all is well in my own little world.
I'm hoping to start blogging a lot this summer. Hopes aren't always realized, but I feel as if my hiatus needs to be done and why not start the summer before my sophomore year?

I hope all is well with everyone. I hope that someone is going to be here to read all of this. Having that said, I understand that a lot of people who used to read all this junk have probably moved on as well, but who knows, I could come to be pleasantly surprised :)

3 comments:

  1. aw, its good to hear from you. What a lovely, picture of all of you. I'm so glad things are going great for you. Nothing bad. Yeah, I'm doing OK. Still wearing TOMS. & you know, writing..I write a lot. I've had my ups and downs with friends. Just when I thought, I'd lost my best friend..she goes and buys me tickets for an Adam Lambert concert. I might do a bit of traveling this summer..but I've already scheduled entries..all summer for my "ellie" story..which will have new people. Not so much about ELLIE..even though..she just found out she's pregnant in the story..well, I'm not..& she's found out more about her Mom's family and how Lon may or may not have a past with her cousin. Drama drama..Roger & Olivia split. But she didn't move. & Roger has decided he'd rather be with Doyle. But a lot of the story this summer will be based on "ian" Eric's younger 1/2 brother who has moved in with Eric's Mom. His adventures at the library..which are a bit based on some of the people I know from volunteering at the lib. Sorry to ramble. Always wishing you the best. Have a great summer blogging & then some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh its so great that your happy! And glad you remember me missy!
    - Adele
    MOLTOCURIOSA.COM

    ReplyDelete